COVID-19 – Safe Stay Policy
WE CARE – At Friends Lake Inn, we want to continue to be your Number 1 destination in the Adirondacks, creating lifetime memories for you. The well being and safety of our guests, team members, and community is our top priority. With that said, we wanted to share with you some of the additional steps we are taking here at FLI to ensure your safety and provide you with the best stay possible.
CONTINUOUS MONITORING – We closely monitor the CDC, World Health Organization, and the State of New York guidelines regarding Covid-19, we will continue to follow their recommendations.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY – We are waiving cancellation fees with a 24-hour notice for all reservations through June 30,2020. Any reservations for July 1, 2020 through September 30, 2020, can cancel or modify their dates with 72-hour notice. This applies to existing and new reservations. Any guests unable to fulfill their travel plans due to extended travel bans will receive a full refund or may re-book for a later date.
YOUR ROOM IS SAFE DURING YOUR ENTIRE STAY – After our rooms are sanitized no one enters it again until you arrive. Once you enter your room, our staff will not enter during your entire stay so as to keep your room safe and clean. Our staff will be happy to assist you with any of your needs which will be left by your door.
STAFF TEMPERATURE MONITORING – To ensure everyone’s safety, we continue to monitor our employees with daily temperature checks prior to their shift.
WE GO BEYOND WITH UV-C AND OZONE DISINFECTING– Guest rooms and common spaces at Friends Lake Inn are also further cleaned using germicidal ultraviolet technology and powerful ozone disinfectant that can disinfect all surfaces and cleanse the air. This not only protects against COVID-19 but also against other viruses, bacteria and allergens for a clean that is above and beyond what is required.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS – We take our standards for cleanliness and hygiene very seriously and are committed to taking additional steps to follow the latest sanitary recommendations from the CDC. We have added additional protocols to our already stringent cleaning processes with ongoing staff training on operations and new products. This includes a more frequent cleaning schedule to disinfect public areas, as well as modifying room amenities to ensure a sanitized, safe experience. In room, we have an enhanced focus on cleaning high touch areas like doorknobs, light switches, etc.
We have a lengthy safety policy and numerous procedures but below are just some things we are doing to keep you, our staff and facility safe:
– Upon entering, hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be available to use prior to check-in.
– Plexiglass dividers will be at the front desk for guest & staff safety.
– All keys will be sanitized prior to being given to guests
– Guests will use sanitized pens that are considered ‘one use’ by FLI. They will be disinfected after each use.
– Guest Services will be at the desk and lobby to assist guests and ensure social distancing standards are followed.
– We have a staff member that will be responsible for sanitizing public areas throughout the day and new processes that will focus on high volume touch points.
– Disposable masks and personal hand sanitizer will be available for guest purchase.
– Guests are encouraged to wear gloves, masks and other PPE in the common areas and throughout our facility
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org